It’s Monday and I thought I would share some of my favorite things. .
1. Banana Dippers-These babies are delicious! They are frozen bananas covered with dark chocolate and almonds. Found in the frozen food section I love these as a quick snack.
2. Okay not my favorite but I thought these pop/soda bottles were hilarious! If you have tried bacon soda or peanut butter and jelly sodas let me know!?! Oh and don’t forget cock cola!
3. Sampling and not finishing drinks. These are my drinks from this morning. As you can see I have 3 cups. One is coffee with creamer. One is left over coffee that would not fit in my cup and the finally a glass of orange juice. Did I finish these cups do you ask? No I have not. It’s the story of my life!
4. Celebrity Ghost Stories- This show is my guilty pleasure found on the biography channel I will watch them all track out! Don’t ask me why ghost stories always creep me out and I can’t watch them at night but I find them interesting!
5. Catfish the TV Show-I love this show! Its so excited but so predicable!
6. Philosophy Facial Products- I have been using the face wash for months and really love it. It doesn’t eliminate my acne but helps eliminate some of the oil.
7. This is a quote I heard once in my yoga class.
If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present.