I know it has been awhile. Time is always escaping me. We had an eventful week! I was suppose to have my observation, but it had to be rescheduled so it was an intense Monday and Wednesday. Then Jamie’s birthday and Halloween I can’t believe so many events were in one week. I tried hard to make it to the gym last week.
Here is what I accomplished.
Saturday-An oldie but a goody- Jillian Michaels-Workout 9-Body Revolution
I would have liked to squeeze in one more workout, but it didn’t happen. This week I tutor until 7:00 on Monday and Thursday. it will make for a complicated schedule.
This post is going to be a little random so stick with me.
1) Form rollers-Who uses one and would you recommend one for me? I have extremely tight calves and I have been massaging them out after workouts. I just started using a pool noddle of Breslins and it feels really good. Do you think its worth investing in one?
3) I tried to be a little more organized this month with meal planning. My friend Cindy has been helping me pre-plan some freezer meals and I have to say I think I should do it more often. My thing is I hate buying a ton of ingredients, spending time preparing and cooking when I can just go and pick up Subway. I haven’t tried the meals yet, but I think its more convenient to have them prepared and ready. I’ll let you know at the end of the month if I liked having them.
4) Starbucks Coffee is way better then Dunkin Donuts coffee. I had a iced white chocolate mocha on Friday and it was super delicious. I have been drinking Dunkin because its cheaper, but nothing beats a good Starbucks!
5) I was inspired to dig back out my Jillian Michaels DVDs after watching the Biggest Loser. I popped in one of her Body Revolution discs and it kicked my butt. I was sweating and felt accomplished after 30 minutes. I typically go to a class at the gym for an hour. I may have to add those discs in on the nights I tutor.
6) I’ve been trying to drink some more water. My friend Coryn suggested I take gulps of water vs. little sips and it has really helped. I’m able to finished more water then I typically do in a day. Any other suggestions?